Getting prepared for your stay at a treatment facility in Pennsylvania can bring about some unknowns. Knowing what to pack (and what not to pack) can be helpful. We have prepared a checklist for you to assist you with making sure your stay with us is a pleasant one.
- State Issued Picture I.D. (Driver’s License or Passport)
- Insurance and Prescription Cards
- All medications (in original bottles)
- Important contact information for your primary care physician, legal representatives, and other key individuals.
- Please supply a credit card or reloadable debit card for toiletries, cigarettes (if applicable) and other items you may need to restock while you are here.
- Casual clothing for what ever time of year it may be. ( jacket , long pants, sweatshirts )
- Clothing suitable for church (if applicable).
- Personal Care items/toiletries: NO ALCOHOL-BASED PRODUCTS.
- Eyeglasses, contact lenses & appropriate accessories
- Stamps for mailing letters and postcards.
Items NOT to bring:
- Provocative clothing (including but not limited to: leggings, short shorts, skirts, dresses, low cut tops, form-fitting or tank tops, strapless or midriff shirts, heels)
- Perfume, cologne, body sprays or aerosol products of any kind.
- Mouthwash or any other products containing alcohol.
- Food or snacks
- Playing Cards
- Valuables (including jewelry)
- Clothing, magazines, books or other items that promote sex, drugs or alcohol
- Addicting or narcotic medications including, but not limited to: Subutex, Suboxone, Xanax, Valium, Klonopin, and Adderall.
- (Hygiene products cannot be opened) Must be unopened.