Getting prepared for your stay at our treatment facility in Pennsylvania can bring about some unknowns. Knowing what to pack (and what not to pack) can be helpful. We have prepared a checklist for you to assist you with making sure your stay with us is a pleasant one.
- State Issued Picture I.D. (Driver’s License or Passport)
- Insurance and Prescription Cards
- All medications (in original bottles)
- Important contact information for your primary care physician, legal representatives, and other key individuals.
- Please supply a credit card or reloadable debit card for toiletries, cigarettes (if applicable) and other items you may need to restock while you are here.
- 7 days’ worth of appropriate attire
- Must be unopened personal care items no alcohol in the ingredients
- Eyeglasses, contact lenses & appropriate accessories
Items NOT to bring:
- Provocative clothing (including but not limited to: leggings, short shorts, skirts, dresses, low cut tops, form-fitting or tank tops, strapless or midriff shirts, heels)
- Perfume, cologne, body sprays or aerosol products of any kind.
- Mouthwash or any other products containing alcohol.
- Food or snacks
- Playing Cards
- Valuables (including jewelry)
- Clothing, magazines, books or other items that promote sex, drugs or alcohol
- Addicting or narcotic medications including, but not limited to: Subutex, Suboxone, Xanax, Valium, Klonopin, and Adderall.
- (Hygiene products cannot be opened) Must be unopened.