What To Bring
- State Issued Picture I.D. (Driver’s License or Passport)
- Insurance and Prescription Cards
- All medications (in original bottles)
- Important contact information for your primary care physician, legal representatives, and other key individuals.
- Please supply a credit card or reloadable debit card for toiletries, etc
- Bring Cash for the canteen or cigarettes (if applicable)
- Comfortable clothing ( see suggested clothing below )
- Personal Care items/toiletries: (No alcohol in the first five ingredients)
- Eyeglasses, contact lenses & appropriate accessories
- Stamps for mailing letters and postcards.
- Comfortable, casual tops or T-shirts
- Appropriate length shorts.
- Gym / workout clothes
- Sneakers, slippers if preferred (no high heels)
- Appropriate undergarments must be worn at all times.
- One or two long sleeve shirts.
- Rain jacket, light sweater or warm coat (depending on time of year)
Items NOT to bring:
- Provocative clothing (including but not limited to: leggings, short shorts, skirts, dresses, low cut tops, form-fitting or tank tops, strapless or midriff shirts, heels)
- Perfume, cologne, body sprays or aerosol products of any kind.
- Mouthwash or any other products containing alcohol.
- Food or snacks
- Playing Cards
- Valuables (including jewelry)
- Clothing, magazines, books or other items that promote sex, drugs or alcohol
- Addicting or narcotic medications including, but not limited to: Subutex, Suboxone, Xanax, Valium, Klonopin, and Adderall.
- (Any Hygiene products cannot be open!) Must be unopened.