November, December and January Only!
We will be offering 20 scholarships total.
Deadlines for applications: December 31, 2020
The Gift of Life program offers scholarships to those seeking treatment for addiction to drugs and/or alcohol, as well as those who additionally suffer from mental health conditions.
Those who are awarded scholarships will be offered the opportunity to receive the treatment they need.
Scholarships consists of a medical detox and 30 days of treatment. Scholarship winners will be responsible for their own travel expenses to and from treatment.
To be considered for a a scholarship, applicants must meet eligibility requirements, including inclusion of supporting documents. Failure to do so will result in denial of the application.
Admissions personnel will be in contact with applicants by phone to provide support as scholarship eligibility is determined.
Award Components: Awards will be presented as funds permit, and on a case-to-case basis.
- Applicant must demonstrate that they are taking positive steps toward recovery
- Applicant must complete therapeutically recommended length of treatment. If Applicant chooses to leave treatment, he or she will be responsible for the set cost for the program.
- Applicant must maintain appropriate behavior as described in the Client handbook and follow the rules and expectations of the program.
- Applicant and Just Believe Recovery staff must agree to the confidential nature of a scholarship with regard to other clients. Disclosure of this information is grounds for immediate dismissal.
- Scholarships awarded are required to be kept confidential, and upon being awarded, a nondisclosure agreement must be signed and violation of this may result in the termination of the scholarship.
Applicant must submit the following items:
Submission Complete the scholarship application below and submit.