Not everyone’s needs align with residential or inpatient rehab. Sometimes, people need more support than is offered by outpatient rehab, but are unable to enter into inpatient rehab. That’s where partial hospitalization programs (PHPs) can come in.
Partial hospitalization involves a regular rehab meeting designed to help support you during addiction recovery. During the Partial Hospitalization Program, our clients will receive services for no less than six hours per day, five days per week.
Some of the Highlights of a Partial Hospitalization Program Include:
- Case management with rehab professionals for your security and continuity
- Behavioral therapy
- Group sessions which may be divided up by patients’ needs or experience
- Development of therapeutic tools and skills
- Holistic treatment options, such as music therapy, art therapy and meditation
- Psycho-educational groups and presentations
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical approach
- Medication management
Partial hospitalization can be a great middle ground between inpatient and outpatient rehab. We strongly believe that your course of treatment should fit you and your needs. Intensive partial hospitalization programs can be an ideal choice for your situation if you:
- Desire greater freedom
- Can’t commit to a traditional inpatient rehab stay
- Have a large amount of family and community support
- Need less structure in drug addiction treatment
Customized and Individualized Partial Hospitalization Programs
Rehab works best when it’s a collaboration. That’s why we work with you to develop a plan for your treatment. By empowering you during the planning stages of your rehab, we’re also supporting you on your path to lifelong recovery. Our customized programs maintain a focus on you and your needs, ensuring that your partial hospitalization program fits you as well as possible.