Partial Hospitalization Program in Pennyslvania for Drug Recovery
Not everyone’s needs align with residential or inpatient rehab. Sometimes, people need more support than is offered by outpatient rehab, but are unable to enter into inpatient rehab. That’s where partial hospitalization programs (PHPs) can come in.
Partial hospitalization involves a regular rehab meeting designed to help support you during addiction recovery. During the Partial Hospitalization Program, our clients will receive services for no less than six hours per day, five days per week.
Some of the Highlights of a Partial Hospitalization Program Include:
- Case management with rehab professionals for your security and continuity
- Behavioral therapy
- Group sessions which may be divided up by patients’ needs or experience
- Development of therapeutic tools and skills
- Holistic treatment options, such as music therapy, art therapy and meditation
- Psycho-educational groups and presentations
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical approach
- Medication management