A Biolounge is a vibrational platform constructed with memory foam and integrated with an audio/visual delivery system. The Biolounge utilizes precisely choreographed music that is synchronized with low frequency sine tones and binaural beats.
The integration of:
- Music therapy
- Sound frequency massage
- Guided imagery
- Binaural beats induce a theta level meditative state
- Low frequency vibrations trigger a natural relaxation response
- Coherent heart rhythm patterns synchronize the body’s nervous system
- Positive affirmations develop mindfulness and awareness
An Holistic Approach: An holistic approach to recovery is the best approach. In this way, the mind, body and spirit are all cared for.
Nutritional Aid: During recovery, eating healthy, well-balanced meals is of great importance. That’s why we offer excellent meals full of nutrition as well as nutritional therapy.
Group Workshops: Therapy is done on many levels here, and this includes the group level. With group workshops, individuals form friendships and bonds that will help them recover.
Ancillary Provisions: Every patient is an individual, and we treat them as such. This means that each individual may need unique resources or services that we are happy to provide.
Management of Medication: Medications are often prescribed and manipulated to aid in recovery, and with our program, weekly appointments always ensure proper med types and dosages.
Physical Fitness: Exercise has been proven to help relieve the stress and tension that may have contributed to addiction. It’s also wonderful for the recovering body.
Trauma Therapy: Quality trauma therapy sessions with professionals are integral to progress and ultimate recovery.
Chiropractic Care: Studies have indicated chiropractic care to be extremely helpful in recovery from drug and alcohol dependence. Additionally, there’s no denying that chiropractic care is relaxing in general.
Case Management: As individuals move throughout the program, The recovery enhancement program provides many benefits and helps to ensure long-lasting sobriety.
Meditation: Meditation can be a life-saving technique for finding inner solace and strength throughout recovery and beyond.
Looking at the 12-Step Approach: A 12-step plan can help addicted individuals relate to others and gain a fellowship and community.
Therapy for Families and Friends: Families and friends can help addicted individuals with their recovery, but they often need to address their loved one’s addiction on their own terms as well.
Pennsylvania Rehab Program
The Benefits of Recovery
At Just Believe – Carbondale, our goal is to give you back your life. We’ll help you get to the bottom of your addictions so that you can stop them in their tracks and reclaim the existence you crave and deserve.
- Radically new insights that will free you from your old habits that caused depression, low self-worth and serious anxiety.
- The cessation of serious addictions and negative behaviors, including eating disorders, drugs and alcohol habits, gambling habits and relationship problems.
- A new belief in your own abilities and power as well as the motivation to progress in life and pave your own unique path.
- The elimination of shame, low self-worth, hopelessness, depression and guilt as well as the new awareness of wisdom, insight and compassion.
- The use of affirming speech and behavior to build up your relationships.
- The time you require to take care of your own mind, body and spirit.
- A new perspective on thinking irrationally and changing your life outlook.