When choosing a drug or alcohol treatment program, it is essential to find one that is customized to meet your individual needs, goals, and concerns. At Just Believe Recovery, our professional staff uses a personalized approach to treatment, because we understand that an approach that is beneficial for one person will not necessarily be effective for everyone.
Services, programs, and activities that our center offers include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Residential and PHP (partial hospitalization) programs
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Substance abuse/addiction education
- Health and wellness education
- Self-care and life skills education
- Group support
- Relapse prevention
- Holistic approaches such as mindfulness meditation
- Aftercare programs
- Active alumni participation
- Detox from suboxone opiate
- Issues with grief/loss
- Sexually compulsive behavior
- Individualized psychotherapy
- Medically-observed detox
- Family therapy
- Group therapy
- Strategies for stress management
- Psycho-educational groups
- Prevention of relapse
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Therapy through art
- Spiritual therapy
- 12 step focused / based programs
- Codependency treatment
- Cinema therapy
- Art & Music therapy
All of our programs are designed based on a thorough evaluation of the client’s medical and mental health history. We aim to gather as much information as we can as we develop each individual’s plan to ensure that treatment is as well-informed and effective as possible.
Our comprehensive approach to the treatment of addiction features evidence-based services intended to treat all aspects of our client’s physical and emotional well-being, including help for co-occurring mental health conditions, childhood trauma, pain management, and more.
If you would like to learn more about our programs and services, please contact us today!
We Believe Recovery Is Possible For Everyone.
If you or a loved one needs help with substance abuse and/or treatment, please contact Just Believe Recovery PA
at (888) 380-0342
. Our recovery specialists can assess your recovery needs and help you get the treatment that provides the best chance for your long-term recovery.